[password] NZL9424A27ZMU3791
[position] 17 46.4S 177 11E
[status] We have been in Musket Cove now since last Thursday. Our departure date was postponed from Saturday 1st August until Monday 3rd August. We are now on standby to leave Friday 7th. There is some particular nasty weather out there and so will wait until it has passed over before we make our way to Vanuatu. We are with the other 20 boats from our fleet with everyone waiting for the right weather window before departing.[END]
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.