New Forums

If you are reading this then you are reading a post in the new YIT forum.

Why does YIT now have a forum?
1) To keep you, the community informed about anything to do with GHR/YIT
2) To post up your favourite recipes.
2) To encourage discussions around anything to do with cruising, what works, where to go, good and bad experiences, useful tips. trouble on the horizon, how to spot that elusive green flash, stories, musings and THE WEATHER!
3) Document your boat builds (I'll endeavor to get photos on forum posts asap)
4) Crew Find.

Please post up any missing categories and/or suggestions. These are new forums which will hopefully help YIT as a community come together and support one another.

Mike

I would like a forum for GHR Mike. That way i can put on useful
bits of information that comes in from cruisers. eg the exact position of the sunken KiaOra that is only showing a bit of mast at lowtide.

It already exists and is top of the list :D
Click create new Topic/Thread and then select Gulf Harbour Radio from the Category/Forum list.

Hi Mike , Great initiative here , well done . Hopefully this will over time grow into a valuable source of info.
Can I suggest that you change the text that navigates to the catagory/forum list from "Create new Topic/Thread" to "View existing or Create new topics / threads" or something similar as it took me a while to work out how to find the forum categories section.
Cheers

I hopefully will be making it easier to navigate around the forums. Once there are a few more posts, organising the posts will make more sense. I will also try and get notifications up for the forum posts and also integrate it within the app (it is not much different to adding yacht/rally updates to the app). I nearly have the photos for the forum posts done, so you can post photos of your sparkling engine room.

Category: