Wieder einmal in Kerikeri
We are awaiting the repair of our mast
Wir warten in Opua auf die Reparatur vom Mast.
Since 15. November 2016 back in New Zealand
A bit windy but behind Big Mama Pangaimotu OK
Finally Internet to report that we are in Tongatapu
Ready to leave for Tonga. May Thursday?
Arrived in Whangarei. Now it will be quiet because we stay here till end of April
Inlet to Whangarei Urquhart Bay the last leg tomorrow. Soon we will work on Allure instead of sailing the north of New Zealand
Last time Urupukapuka Paradise Bay?
Russel after Waitangi Day. Last time at least for a while in the Bay of Island. We move south direction Whangarei
Back in Opua after an extensive visit of the Bay of Island
Kerikeri Inlet. And we were sailing with the Milenium Regatta. Wind West, our direction west. At least 50 tacks to come here
Still Bay of Island cruising. And trying to visit every island, every bay and hike every track.
Back in Opua. But Friday to Sunday again on the run in the Bay of Island
Back in Russel
we are on the move again, Russel, Paihia, Cook Bay and finally Huruhi Bay
First Paihia for shopping than Russel to sleep
Omakiwi Cove northern part of the Bay of Islands
Whangamumu old whailing station
Still in Matapouri Bay but tomorrow we move further north
We landed in Matapouri Bay. A new place for us, where we drop our anchor. A lovely bay, as fare as you can see sand beach
Still in Whangarei. Getting ready tomorrow for new adventures. We move again direction north
Now fixed on a pile mooring directly oposit the Whangarei Town Harbor Marina Office
Whangaroa Bay / Harbor. In einer tiefen Bucht nördlich der Cavalli Inseln.
On the move in the Bay of Islands. Right now in Kerikeri-Inlet. And visiting Kerikeri. Quite a ride with the annex up the river to Kerikeri Town.
Kerikeri Inket waiting until the bad weather has passt. Latest by Monday we move
Kerikeri Inlet and visiting Kerikeri by dinghi
Arrival Opua Newzealnd Q-Doc
Still in Savusavu, still waiting to sail to NZ. Repairs done but the weather is not OK. But Wednesday 4.11 looks promissing
Still in Savusavu doing repairs and waiting for the right wind. Actually the wind is fine but the repairs are not yet finished.
Moored in Copra Shed Savusavu. Probably the last anchorage prior to our trip to New Zealand
Anchored in Saweni Bay near Lautoka
Anchoring Likuri Harbour
Anöchored in Saweni Bay.
Anchoring Viani Bay
Savusavu Mooring Copra Shed.
Anchoring Ovalau North, Damu. Tried various bay in Ovalau first Levuku but too much waves. Then in the North Yarovudi, too deep > 20m for a suitable anchoring. Then Taviya, to close to the coralls. And finally in Damu. A very nice place proteted from SW to NE open from N to W.
Anchoring east of Suva, Nukui.
Ankored in Nukui, east of Suva
Anchoring in front of the Royal Suva Yacht Club
At anchor Beqa Island Malumu Bay
No blogs available for this yacht.