in Havannah Pass, so a good sleep tonight
on Yachting World mooring
135m to P Vila
anchored and awaiting clearance
HDG DIRECT TO SAVUSAVU
160m to Suva
still in frontal system, 260m to Suva
a bit slow so another two days. Hoping for a wnd change!
may need to stop at Suva for fuel but otherwise will continue to Savusavu
if they go to Minerva they will be there wednesday
300nm to Marsden and eta monday noon
all well, clothes going on!
returning to Noumea
thinking about returning to New Cal to await better wx
departing Noumea for Whangerei Wed. 11/5. Anticipate 1700 arrival 11/14. Will check in GH Radio Thurs. 11/6
Have not left due engine problem that needs attention
We anticipate arrival in Noumea on Sun. We are having a lovely sail so far, although lumpy at times. We are listening to Gulf Harbor Radio daily, and greatly appreciate the forecasts. Copy has been light so we have not checked in on the radio yet. We will email get at yit.co.nz for weather reports as well. All is well on board.
No blogs available for this yacht.