Moored at Q Dock Marsden Cove Marina. We made it!!
All Well. Sailing
All well. Sailing just. May have to start motoring again soon
All Well Motoring. Getting V cold!
All Well, Still Sailing just.
All Well. Cold!! Beating into southerly
All Well. Motoring since 13:00 yesterday
All well. Good days sailing yesterday. Wind dropping now will have start motoring soon
All well, motoring
All well on board good start to the trip 130 miles run in 1st 24 hrs
Preparing to leave Suva for Whangarei today. Weather 50% cloud! NE wind 5 kts, Bar 1015
Back at Suva Yacht Club preparing to depart tomorrow. Weather 100%clouc,showers!no wind Bar 1013
anchored near Novotel. 10% cloud, calm, bar 1004. waiting to head to. NZ
Still in Vaga bay, 100% cloud with showers, wind ESE 15-20kts, bar 1013. Looking for wind shift to ahead back to Suva hopefully tomorrow.
Back in Vaga Bay Beqa Is, waiting for wind to drop so we can head back to Suva to prepare to head to NZ. Weather fine today with e 15-20kts
Still in Pacific Harbour, cloud 40%' wind 0-5kts ESE, bar1014
Tied up in Pacific Harbour, dropping off my brother and waiting for Jill to return. Weather cloud 90%, wind ESE 15-20kts, bar1013
Still anchored in Vaga Bay Beqa. 60%cloud wind 15-20kts ESE, bar 1013
Anchored in Vaga Bay Beqa Is. All well. Cloud 80%, wind ESE 15-20kts, Bar 1013
Still Anchored in BOI Suva, 100%cloud, wind E 5-10kts, calm, bar 1013 all well hope to head to Beqa Is today.
Anchored in BOI Suva Harbour. All Well. With Anke Sophie
Anchored off Suva Yacht Club. All well
Sailing to Suva, ESE wind 10-15kts swell SE 1/2m cloud80%, bar 1013 All well
Anchored of Levuka Hoping to Sail to Suva tomorrow.
At Anchor Makogai Is.
Anchored at Makogai Is after pleasnat sail from Namena Is yesterday.
On Mooring at Namena Island getting ready to Sail to Makogai.
Still in Cousteau Resort. All well. Weather 90% cloud, SE wind 10-15, Bar 1013
At Anchor off Custeau Resort all well.
All well. Have a friend here without SSB leaving for NZ tomorrow and would like David's advice on the possible weather for the next week if that is possible.
3nm from Savusavu
233nm to Savusavu. Will check in on Monday so no hurry
No blogs available for this yacht.