We are in a cafe in Noumea contemplating our trip back south. At present we are downloading weather predictions looking for a weather window to head to Opua. It looks like we will possibly head out on the 18th or 19th as there is a reasonable pattern emerging. We have caught up with a lot of friends and met many new cruisers in Noumea. Jo loves this area of the world; I am. Sure we will return in the near future.
Hi everyone. We arrived in Anatom the bottom island of Vanuatu on the 9th. Since then we have sailed to Tana, climbed and viewed the volcano, sailed onto Port Vila and currently are anchored in Havanna harbour bound for Espirto Santo tomorrow.
Safely arrive in Vanuatu. Spent the day ashore yesterday with local people at their village. A great insight into Ni-Vanuatuan culture. Setting sail for Tanna today to climb the volcano.
Have arrived at Vuda getting ready for our departure to Vanuatu. Looks like we will be leaving on Saturday with a favourable weather forecast. Looking forward to the next phase of our journey.
Back anchored at Malolo Lai Lai. Will be probably be here for the next week.
Back in Denarau to drop off family and provision for the next ten days.
After a long day yesterday we are anchored at Blue Lagoon. Time to enjoy the warm water and beautiful scenery.
Returned to Saweni Bay until this wind passes through. Six boats in here with very similar intentions.
Anchored at Navadra one of the sacred islands south of Waya. We are behind the reef and out of the SW roll but still a roly anchorage. This is the site of one of the survivor TV series. Will stay for two days depending on weather.
Hi Lex & Jo
Anchored at Musket Cove. Will be here for the next three of four days.
Back in Denarau. Have picked up the water maker replacement motor. Caught up with fellow yachties which has been fun. Markets and maintenance tomorrow.
Now in Momi Bay. We were made to feel very welcome at the Robinson Crusoe Resort, very yachtie friendly and last nights feast and fire Dane well worth every cent of the $30 Fijian charge. Heading to Denarau tomorrow to get our water maker motor. Anchored alongside Karos 11 who we have shared anchorages with on the Coral Coast since Suva.
Now anchored at Likuri as the ground swell was making Cuvu untenable . Will be here for the next three days.
Hi Guys, We are going to head
Hi Jason, no we didn't get
Chose to head onto Likuri Island to anchor for the next few days. The ground swell outside was significant enough to to cause an unpleasant roll in Cuvu Harbour. We will stay here to see the much talked about fire dance and feast.
Anchored in a secure spot called Vunaniu Bay which is on the mainland about 30 odd miles west of Suva, Had to sail through a slot in the outer reef which kept our interest high. We are anchored with another Kiwi Yacht called Kairos 11. Tomorrow we will head to Cuvu Harbour. The home of the Fijian Resort.
Now in Vaga Bay on the eastern side of Mbeenga. Off to the mainland tomorrow.
Another day in paradise. Paddle boarding and swimming. Heading round the corner in the morning to Vaga Bay on the eastern side of Mbeenga.
Hi Lex and Jo,
Left Suva and now anchored in Mbengga. Beautiful clean and green after the unkempt state of Suva.
Keep enjoying yourselves
Arrived in Suva 2100. Where we are anchored is littered with disused ships. Off to find an alternative anchorage in the harbour later today. Will be here for about three days until the low passes through.
Typo on last position
Heading to Suva to avoid sitting out the low in Ovalau. Should be there by 1800
Currently anchored at Nananu-I-Ra waiting for the wind to shift before sailing onto Ovalau and then Suva. Currently circumnavigating the main Island of Fiji. Back on the western side mid to late June
We see you. Have fun.
No blogs available for this yacht.
Hi, I have just bought a
<p>How are you guys? Crazy