Just cruisin'. If Villomee is on air would you tell Trevor and Jan we said hello and safe passage.
295 miles to Brisbane Wind dying away, slowing us down after a good run = no arrival at weekend = no overtime. Every cloud!!!! LIONHEART We had Ray on the Net yesterday. Very faint and just readable and he's only about 100 miles away so I expect he cannot hear you. Thanks Stuart & Anne Time Bandit
390 miles to Brisbane Thanks Stuart & Anne Time Bandit
501 miles to Brisbane QUESTION Wind of last two days is fading a bit. What are prospects for next 3 days as we approach the coast? Thanks Stuart Time Bandit
on passage Australia, Brisbane Thanks Stuart Time Bandit
Hip hip hooray for ahappy and
Moored in Port Vila awaiting window to get to Loyalties
en route, Tanna, Port Resolution Great sailing. Thanks Stuart Time Bandit
en route, Yadua to Yasawas Thanks Stuart Time Bandit
Anchored in Yadua Island en route Yaswas QUESTION 1. Best windy day coming this week for a fast 50 mile sail to Yasawas??? Thanks Stuart
Anchored in Vanua Balavu, Northern Lau QUESTIONS / HELP 1. HOW WILL WINDS BE FOR PASSAGE FROM NORTHERN Lau to Savu Savu on Tuesday? 2. Do you know if we can anchor in Port Resolution, Tanna and check/clear in? Or do we have to go around to Lenakel? Thanks Stuart
Anchored in Komo, Southern Lau. Leaving Komo in an hour. Will we get any breeze heading north? Thanks Stuart
Anchored in Komo, Southern Lau. Awaiting wind (and Villomee) to get north to Vanua Balavu. Saturday??????? Thanks Stuart
in the Lau Group. Komo. Looking for Eliana on passage new Cal to Bundaberg
Anchored in Suva.
Thanks for the weather and being Gulf Harbour Radio. Very much appreciated.
120 miles to Suva.
298 miles to Suva.
Thanks. Better fitting wind received.
240 to Minerva or 420 miles to Suva.
Thanks. Have received wind you kindly sent. My fault though. I should have been more explicit as your gift is wrong size, i.e. North. Would like to return for wind that has better fit. Size E15 would be nice. Please advise.
497 miles to Suva.
Please send wind.
Be careful with what you wish
698 miles to Suva. Long rolly swell.
792 miles to Suva. Long rolly swell.
925 miles to Suva. Long rolly swell.
Great to see you are on your
Hope the position is a
Oh very funny, why buy a
Would love to see you when
Berthed at Q dock, drinking Scotland's best.
Thanks for all the weather info and support.
134 miles to Opua. No wind from nowhere. Long rolly swell. 40% cloud cover. ETA|this time tomorrow ish Thanks Stuart
274 miles to Opua. Big and bouncy night but heading in right direction making good speed. Thanks Stuart
385 miles to Opua (as crow flies). Our crow is taking a detour to better position for incoming SE wind. ETA noon 2nd NOV. Question for David....Is heading DUE south to get better angle on forecast GRIB wind still a valid strategy? Thanks Stuart
All is well. Great days sailing yesterday and last night until 03:00 motored for 2 hourrs in rain until wind filled in.
All is well. Great days sailing yesterday 10 - 15 dawn to about 14:00 then 15 - 20 until 22:00....then died to nothing. Passing Minerva, 15 miles to east shortly. Motoring since 02:00 Stuart
All is well. Wind filled in and sailing in confused seas. Heading for Minerva as it looks like we've missed our window for making for Whangarei direct. 126 miles to Minerva.
All is well. Motoring in confused seas. Heading for Minerva as it looks like we've missed our window for making for Whangarei direct. 126 miles to Minerva. Should have taken the plane! Stuart
1111 to Opua
1242 to Whangarei
En route NZ in next three weeks
No blogs available for this yacht.