Welcome home. They are in Opua.
170nm to go so Sunday evening or Monday morning.
a good signal reported via Blowin Bubbles so the radio is fixed
Report via Blowin Bubbles. Thanks Kyle.
This report from Blown Bubbles as they were on the radio an hour early. They came up again at the correct time. They checked in again at net time but they are now in our radio skip so we will reply on relays from here on.
Apologies for no contact but they have had radio problems. Looking at eta Whangarei in the weekend but a bit of wx to contend with before then.
Busy prparing the boat to leave for Marsden Cove, hopefully in the weekend if the forecast improves. There will be 4pob and we will check in with GHRadio each day so you can watch our progress on the web site.
Anchorage at Royal Suva Yacht Club - departing for New Zealand (Marsden Cove Marina) on Saturday 26 September 2016. Four persons on board.
Sailed alone from Moorea to Rarotonga - experienced three days of stormy weather. Now waiting in Rarotonga hoping to find crew to continue directly to New Zealand to avoid hurricane season.
Set sail on 13 October from Moorea for voyage to Rarotonga
No blogs available for this yacht.
I got diagnosed of Herpes in